Tuesday, November 16, 2010

no longer forgetful



I love this site. It is totally free, and you don't need to set up an account. You just fill in your cell number (or the person you are reminding), date and time of reminder and the text message.

Ways I could use this...
- Fun recognition texts to my students over the summer (when summer orientation is daunting...)
- Happy birthday messages to colleagues and friends
- Remind myself to set my alarm early to get to that morning meeting
- When we go on retreat our students do skits in their color teams...schedule a text to go to team leaders giving them their theme/mission for the skit competition.
- Over the summer we run the same program 16 times so it gets repetitive. I could text a few students the word of the day and challenge them to get the whole staff to know the word without actually straight up telling them.

other thoughts? post a comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment