Saturday, June 4, 2011

considering wellness

I had an idea I just had to share because I am not sure I have time to actually make it happen this year. A friend of mine told me about this cool thing that an orientation program had a little running group among the staff members. They would all go run together over the summer. I know for me when I was a NODA intern I loved that I had the chance to go for a run during the one break in the orientation program.  I have been brainstorming ways to try and integrate a wellness campaign into the summer staff experience. And then I thought...

What if each staff member had a pedometer? We could have contests for who had the most steps per session. Track how many steps we walked as a group. By the end of the summer we will probably have enough steps to have walked across the country. Just a thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment