Tuesday, February 15, 2011

introducing: the anti-workshop series

Have you ever been to a crappy workshop? Someone reads a book or tries something once and all the sudden they are the expert on the topic. They whip up a boring powerpoint, maybe add in a little interactive piece and for the most part just speak at you and the other attendees for an hour and a half. This is not my idea of learning. Here is my other issue...The thought that training is just a coordinated effort of presentation after presentation. Yuck! I can't just complain and not offer any solutions, because I don't like that either. So here is the plan: I will write four posts (well at least as a start) on four different typical training topics and  identify a few "anti-workshop" approaches to the topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment